Hi Kris and all,
This looks pretty good.
I noted a few items which should be addressed if possible:
- The headings of the Appendices should include the word "Appendix" (i.e., "Appendix AÂ Acknowledgments" instead of current "AÂ Acknowledgments")
- The HTML <title> tag is set to "Specification URIs" instead of the actual title "DITA 1.3: Why Three Editions? Version 1.0". (this affects the browser tab, etc.)
- Remove front matter indenting - In the Notes template (different from Standards Track template), the text below the front matter headings should be left-justified if possible. (Similar to the PDF.)
-- URIs for "This version" and "Latest version" should be left-justified, similar to "Previous version:" with the text "Not applicable" (which should actually be "N/A')
-- Editors list should be left-justified, similar to Chair.
-- Bulleted items under "Additional artifacts" and "Related work" should have the bullets at the left margin if possible.
-- The text under "Citation format" should also be left-justified.
- Front page title font sizes: The headings for "This version", "Previous version", and "Latest version" are the right size, but all the following headings (Technical Committee, Chairs, Editors, etc.) should be the same font size as "Specification URIs". (They are all Arial 14 in current template.)
- In the body text, the font size for the level two headers (like 1.1) is somewhat small - I found that setting "h2.topictitle2" to fontsize:140% (instead of 120%) in "oasis-note.css" seems about right.