OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

dita message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Corrected Action Items from 19 February meeting


Tom noticed that the Action Items I included at the top of the Feb. 19th minutes were somehow still the ones from Feb 12th, even though the correct ones were embedded in the actual minutes text. The correct action items from the Feb 19th meeting are:

1. Kris, Robert and Eliot: Get together and have a meeting to plan out high-level changes to our Committee Note stylesheets.
2. Alan, Tom: Get working on having functional style sheets for DITA spec by time of DITA/NA.
3. All TC members; read thru Carlos' email of Feb. 9th

sorry 'bout that, and thanks, Tom, for catching it.


Nancy Harrison
Infobridge SolutionsÂ

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]