Subject: Re: [dita] Groups - DITA TC Meeting Minutes 19 February 2019 uploaded

The minutes incorrectly list action items for the previous week. The following action items should be associated with the 19 February 2019 DITA TC meeting:

  • Kris, Eliot, Robert: Meet to go over high-level changes needed for Committee Note stylesheets
  • Alan and Tom: Have functional stylesheets for DITA spec (PDF and XHTML) complete by DITA NA conference
  • Kris: Ensure that any changes to spec stylesheets for rebranding are in GitHub

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)