Subject: Re: [dita] Fwd: [dita-comment] RE: noting a few limitations in my FrameMaker-to-DITA migration effort

I don't think I've ever seen a publication that had appendixes organized into parts. It would be more likely for each part to have its own appendixes section (which is a change I would make if I were designing BookMap today).

I would take this as input to the general requirements for the to-be-proposed "publication map".

http://contrext.com

ïOn 5/3/19, 7:28 PM, "Kristen James Eberlein" <dita@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of kris@eberleinconsulting.com> wrote:

        Latest e-mail from dita-comment. Thoughts about a response?

          www.eberleinconsulting.com <http://www.eberleinconsulting.com>
          +1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)