Subject: Quorum tomorrow

Heads up -- We have seven voting members who have sent regrets for tomorrow, largely due to the STC Summit.

This means that only 10 voting members are available for tomorrow's call, and we need 9 voting members present for quorum.

If you cannot attend tomorrow's call, please let me know ASAP. Otherwise, I'll expect everyone who has not sent regrets to be present on the call tomorrow.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)