Subject: Reworked plug-in for committee note PDF

I've largely completed the task of reworking the plug-in for the committee note PDF. My work has focused on:

  • Reducing the extent to which @outputclass is needed in the DITA source -- and renaming the @outputclass values to be applicable to both committee notes and spec
  • Removing unnecessary templates
  • Adding comments
  • Setting up the plug-in to be adapted for both committee notes and specifications

The impetus for the work was twofold:

  • Have good plug-ins to create output for DITA TC work
  • To make the plug-ins available to use for other DITA TCs

We'll have more work to do for the HTML output ...

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)