Subject: Stage one proposal: Add an element for things you press on keyboards.

I often want to add special formatting for things I press/type, such as CTRL+Z or ALT+0235. I know that <userinput> exists, but that generally seems to be intended for strings you put into fields. Also, I generally want different formatting for things I press on a keyboard vs text I need to enter.

And trying to write this without using the word "key" is hard.

Zoë Lawson