Subject: my action item on collecting LwDita email on various threads

Hi,

I had an action item to create a wiki page with collected data on the various outstanding LwDITA issues that need to be resolved before we can seriously begin to review LwDita.

Most of the work was done by Kris, but there is a page with the collected mail threads at
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/LwDITA-thread

Please take a look and let me know if there are any threads, or any individual pieces of email related to any of these threads , that need to be added. We will be adding a link from our front page to this page, so folks can continue to think about these issues as we work on 2.0.

Thanks,
Nancy
Nancy Harrison
Infobridge SolutionsÂ