Subject: Re: [dita] REGRETS July 23 and July 30

Hi everyone,

I will be out of the office and unable to attend on July 23rd.

At this time I do anticipate being present for my "last" call on July 30.

mag

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 1:16 PM Debra Bissantz <dbissantz@vasont.com> wrote:

I will be traveling the next two weeks and not able to attend the meetings.

Deb Bissantz

Account Manager / Sales Engineer

Vasont Systems

A TransPerfect Company