Subject: <fallback> (was Re: [dita] Updated status of DITAweb review of multimedia domain -- Deadline 05 August 2019)

Perhaps I'm missing something, but I see no mention of <fallback> in the 1.3 spec w/errata. Nor does it appear in the "All DITA elements, A to Z" topic --

http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/dita/v1.3/dita-v1.3-part3-all-inclusive.html

http://docs.oasis-open.org/dita/dita/v1.3/errata02/os/complete/part3-all-inclusive/langRef/quick-reference/all-elements-a-to-z.html#alldita1.2element_a_to_z

This observation motivated my DITAweb comment.

-Alan