Subject: Friday status of DITAweb review of multimedia domain; PDF of review comments attached.

The following folks have now contributed to the DITAweb review: Bill Burns and Dawn Stevens. I'll attach a PDF of the comments so far; Robert and I have addressed all of them.

This leaves the following people who need to participate:

  1. Stan Doherty
  2. Eliot Kimber
  3. Joyce Lam
  4. Carsten Brennecke

Remember that the deadline is Monday, 05 August 2019. If you do not have new comments to add, simply add a new comment stating just that

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)