Subject: Re: [dita] Questions regarding âthings you pressâ

For question 2, migration, I would say that no migration is required. So far migration has focus on changes that are required in order to make existing documents or grammars conforming with 2.0. Anything else I think falls under the category of "this is new, you might want to use it", which is covered by the "new in this version" information we always provide.

http://contrext.com