Subject: Re: [dita] Stage two proposal: Issue #297 "Allow example element in more places"

Proper numbering this time. Thanks in advance for your review.

Best regards,

--Scott

From: <dita@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Scott Hudson <scott.hudson@jeppesen.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 7:12 AM
To: "dita@lists.oasis-open.org" <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [dita] Stage two proposal: Issue #279 "Allow example element in more places"

All,

Attached is the dita and PDF versions of my proposal for discussion. We did not assign reviewers, so perhaps we can formalize at the 17 September meeting. In the meantime, any review comments are welcomed!

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson
Content Technology Strategist, DS&A Information and Knowledge Services

Jeppesen, A Boeing Company

55 Inverness Drive East

Englewood, CO 80112

303-328-6228 | Cell: 303-350-7934

/Users/scott.hudson/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1923826369

http://www.jeppesen.com