Subject: RE: [dita] Concerns about issue #29 "Bookmap updates"

Hi Kris,

Just the glossref domain and map resources (new) domain are added.   The ditavalref domain is already referenced in the bookmap DTD shell for DITA 1.3.  Thereâs no way to add mapresources domain to the bookmap otherwise without loosing control of the content model.

As for glossref, the only other option is to add it topicref override, but then itâs available everywhere.

I should be able to make to the meeting on Tuesday.  The customer project that conflicted with the TC meeting time is wrapping up.

Ãric Sirois

DITA Toolsmithâ

IXIASOFT

45 Chemin Bates, Suite 220 â Montreal, QC H2V 1A6
tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942

mobile + 1 647 462-3620

eric.sirois@ixiasoft.com / www.ixiasoft.com