Subject: Info from minutes about adding glossary reference domain to bookmap

--------------
10. Bookmap does not integrate glossref domain
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201804/msg00098.html (Kimber, 25 Apr 2018)
Kris: This looks like simply a correction of an oversight
Eliot: Yes. At the time glossref was created it was never added to bookmap
Kris: Some background: for 1.3 we did try to go through all the shells and talk about what domains should be in/out. For reasons of backward compatibility we did not remove any. But some shells do have some things that seem unnecessary (e.g. mapgroup in subject scheme). But we should maybe have more corrections to the shells for 2.0. This is also an opportunity to decide what domains should be OUT of shells.

ACTION: Robert to start tracking information about what we should do with shells in 2.0. Specifically start with putting glossref in bookmap.

Eric: It should be added in such a way that it not doesn't necessarily appear everywhere
Kris: So not as a domain substitution element
Eric: Yes

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)