Subject: Stage 3 Proposal 21: Resolve inconsistent class values for shortdesc, linktext, and searchtitle

I have prepared the stage 3 draft of this proposal and committed it to SVN.

I need volunteers to review this draft.

This is a very simple change to grammars--there is no specification change, so a very easy proposal to review.

The RNG grammar changes are current on this pull request: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/dita/pull/309

http://contrext.com