Subject: Re: [dita] Integrate glossary reference domain into bookmap?

I'm a little conflicted on this question.

My instinct is to integrate on the principal of "why not, it could be useful" but on the other hand there are enough issues around the current glossary domain and glossaries in general that I would be hesitant to integrate glossary domain into Bookmap without some deeper general though around glossaries in general, which we haven't yet done.

http://contrext.com