Subject: close LwDITA action item?

Colleagues,

I've had an action item hanging on the agenda for some time.

  • 05 March 2019:Â
    • Alan: Update DITA 2.0 files for appropriate elements with LwD hint values for @format and create a pull request; due 23 April

I overreached in my pull request around the original due date. I've recently cancelled that pull request, and submitted another that only addresses the action item.

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/dita/pull/308

Can we accept the pull request and close the action item? Kris and Robert suggested some refactoring of the spec that might affect this content, but I would like to get these LwDITA attributes into the draft DITA 2.0 spec.

Thanks!

-Alan

--
Alan Houser