Subject: Likely defect in DITA 1.3 XSD file - reported to DITA-OT

In going through the backlog from DITA-OT, I found an old report that is actually a defect report against the classification map XSD file:
https://github.com/dita-ot/dita-ot/issues/3202

Based on Eliot's comment, it's a valid defect report against that XSD file.

We're not going to do another DITA 1.3 errata, especially for an XSD file, even more so for the classification map. But if it's a known issue with an easy known fix, would it make sense to create a github branch with the fix so others can find it if needed? Our master branch right now still has the latest approved DITA 1.3 grammar files (from errata02), so we could create a new branch for Errata 02 plus known fixes. I think that would be my preference, and would allow tools like DITA-OT to ship those fixes without having to create or track their own version of DITA 1.3.

Robert D. Anderson
DITA-OT lead and Co-editor DITA 1.3 specification
Marketing Services Center

E-mail: robander@us.ibm.com

11501 BURNET RD,, TX, 78758-3400, AUSTIN, USA
IBM