Subject: Review of issue #29 - bookmap stage 3

Nancy, many thanks for your review. I've implemented all your suggestions.

TC members, I'd really like to get this on the agenda for next week's TC meeting. Do any other reviewers want to step forward, in the event that Eliot Kimber and Eric Sirois cannot complete a review this week?

Updated PDF attached, and corresponding source in SVN is up-to-date.

I'll accept review comments in any way that TC members want to offer them!

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 15:30:29 -0800
From: Nancy Harrison <nharrison@infobridge-solutions.com>
To: Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>

Hi Kris,

Here's my commented version of the latest bookmap proposal. I found only a couple of nits and one sentence that needed a bit more explication. AS far as I can tell, the code changes to the grammar files are all correct.

Glad that this is finally being implemented; it's been needed for a long time, and goes a ways toward making bookmap more usable.

Nancy

Nancy Harrison
Infobridge SolutionsÂ
nharrison@infobridge-solutions.com