Subject: Re: [dita] DITA 2.0 terminology as glossary topics

I think it's an excellent idea. It's one that I've wished we would have effort to do for a long time.

I have a few topics that developed a while back, as as a glossgroup topic that holds the start of a laundry list. I have added them to the main repo under specification/glossary

The IBM Style Guide, which we use, has good and substantive advice about glossaries.

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)