Subject: Table notes

Hi all,

Iâm wondering if the TC has ever considered adding some kind of table notes element to generate notes at the end of a table. We typically recommend to our customers to use <fn> and then do work in the plug-in to place those notes at the end of the table in which they occur rather than the bottom of the page, and to restart numbering within each table. But it seems to me that it would be nice to have a table notes element instead.

Or potentially Iâm missing an easier solution? (weâve also done the ordered list at the bottom of the table and cross-references to it, but then you still need to style the list so the numbers are superscripted and typically smaller fontâ)

Thanks,

Dawn