Subject: Prep work for developing a strawman schedule for DITA 2.0

Before I can develop a strawman schedule for DITA 2.0, I need to assemble a list of work items. We also have some volunteer roles that need to be (re)filled.

Volunteer roles

DITAweb coordinator: Alan Houser was filling this position. The work involves:

Proposal work items

Freeze date by which all proposals must be completed

We have some proposals that must be in DITA 2.0, but are not yet complete. Off the top of my head, I think the multimedia domain and the loosening rules for attribute specializations are critical. We might want to sort current DITA 2.0 proposals into categories:

Freeze data by which no new proposals are accepted

This should be decided based on the date by which all new proposals must be completed.

Spec reviews of element reference content

Based on working draft #11, the last PDF that I generated for the TC on 27 August 2019, we need to conduct DITAweb reviews of the following content:

Spec development work items

Editors need to edit the following topics/sections:

www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)