Subject: Issue 257 - Add Hardware Domain (fka Thing you press)

Many thanks to Keith Schengili-Roberts for providing some other ideas and offering to assist.

I have a revised draft of the Stage two proposal for "A thing you press", now renamed "Add hardware domain".

If we need to keep delaying this and moving it into the "nice to have" pile, that's fine. There's definitely a bunch still to discuss here:
  • Do we want to include Keith's <discrete-control> and <continuous-control>?
  • What do we want the content models to be?
  • Do we need a @type attribute?
  • I need some help flushing out <partno>
Zoë