Subject: Re: [dita] Check on how everyone is doing

Dear Kris,

I'm so sorry to hear about your canine friend. I lost my 16-year-old cat Peekaboo, who I'd had from the time she was a kitten, 2 years ago, also to a tumor; she stopped eating and the doctors diagnosed a malignant tumor under her tongue. She was too old to likely survive, or understand the pain and trauma of, surgery. I had the good fortune to be able to get someone to come put her down at home, sitting on my lap, rather than in some strange place. But it was very hard.

I'm sheltering at place, mostly in isolation, given that I'm high-risk by both age and a heart condition. But I have family nearby to shop for me, and many other family, friends, and groups to stay in touch with online, and a house in which to live while I do that, so I consider myself blessed.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and all of us living through this pandemic.

take care,
Nancy

Nancy Harrison
Infobridge SolutionsÂ