Subject: URL and passwords for today's (and future) TC calls

I am sorry for any confusion.

Here is the basic information:

Passwords:
There are two different passwords, one for the Web interface and another if you dial-in. The passwords are stored at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3938 , which can be accessed only by OASIS members.

IGNORE the passwords that were sent to the list; I changed them. I did not expect OASIS to e-mail the action item to the list!

OASIS Distinguished Contributor
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)