Subject: Regrets for 12 May

I have been asked to attend a one-off meeting that conflicts, so I wonât be able to attend the DITA TC meeting this week.

Gershon

Gershon Joseph | Senior Information Architect | Precision Content
Direct: +972 (54) 658-3887| Email: gershon@precisioncontent.com | www.precisioncontent.com

emailSigLogo_png

Unlock the Knowledge in Your Enterpriseâ

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Please notify us by return email if you have received this email in error. Â2020, Precision Content Authoring Solutions Inc, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada