Subject: Removing glossary stubs from 2.0 package

I donât think this should cause any problems, but I wanted to provide notice before making the change.

In DITA 1.1 we added the âglossentryâ topic type. Originally the grammar files for these were all named âglossary.*â because we talked about it as the glossary topic â but this broke a lot of patterns we otherwise use consistently for file naming. In DITA 1.2 we changed the grammar files to âglossentry.*â but couldnât remove the originals for backwards compatibility reasons.

Those originals still exist, and as you can see, just redirect to the glossentry file:

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/dita-techcomm/blob/DITA-2.0/doctypes/dtd/technicalContent/glossary.mod

I plan to remove these from the 2.0 repository (both DTD and RNG versions), as we originally expected when setting up those shells. I think they just missed the âremove deprecated stuffâ tickets because they are not mentioned anywhere in the spec source itself.

Thanks â

Robert