Subject: Re: [dita] Groups - Stage 2 Proposal 33: Remove or deprecate copy-to uploaded

Hi, Eliot.

I was a reviewer, but am not listed. I'll forward my original review comments.

OASIS Distinguished Contributor
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)

On 8/22/2020 4:42 PM, Eliot Kimber wrote:
I have updated the stage 2 proposal for Issue 33, Remove or deprecate copy-to. PDF is in cavi, HTML is attached. Update committed to SVN.

http://contrext.com