Subject: Re: [dita] Splitting syntax diagram domain -- update to original plan

Like Eliot, I prefer option #2.

That said, I have seen <synph> used in documentation where <syntaxdiagram> was not used. Most of the time it was in documentation for a division/group sold by IBM.

Do we want to ping dita-users about whether people are using <synph> without <syntaxdiagram>?

OASIS Distinguished Contributor
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)