Subject: Re: Updated stage 3 proposal for the hardware domain

Thanks Kris!

There were two references to topic/keyword where they shouldn't be, and I think I fixed them.

Zoë

From: Kristen James Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2020 9:05 PM
To: DITA TC <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>; Zoe Lawson <zoelawson17@hotmail.com>

Attached is an updated stage three proposal that contains grammar file
content that matches the content models that the TC requested. I'll add
the corresponding source to SVN immediately after sending this e-mail.

Zoe, please check and resubmit if any additional changes are needed. Thanks!

OASIS Distinguished Contributor
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)