Subject: Re: [dita] Splitting syntax diagram domain -- update to original plan

I'm good with both option 2s (previous email and this email). Let's keep things as simple as possible. I have never had a use for synph outside of syntaxdiagram at tens of clients over the past 20 years or so. If anyone needs it, they can update their shells appropriately.

Cheers,
Gershon

Gershon Joseph | Senior Information Architect | Precision Content
Direct: +972 (54) 658-3887| Email: gershon@precisioncontent.com | www.precisioncontent.com <http://www.precisioncontent.com/>

Unlock the Knowledge in Your Enterpriseâ

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Please notify us by return email if you have received this email in error. Â2020, Precision Content Authoring Solutions Inc, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada