Subject: Re: [dita] <cause> short description

Hi, Dawn.

This does not make sense to me either. Don't fret about it; all of the Tech Comm element reference topics are slated for editing and a TC review.

OASIS Distinguished Contributor
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)

On 8/24/2020 6:42 PM, Dawn Stevens wrote:

While writing the topics for the <diagnostics> proposal stage 3, I was looking at the topics for the rest of the troubleshooting topic elements to ensure I modelled the writing there.

<cause> is described as follows:

I donât understand the last sentence, after the semi-colon. <cause> is part of a full troubleshooting topic. What is it trying to tell me to do if my cause is long?