Subject: Re: [dita] Stage 3 proposal: split syntax diagrams from programming domain

Robert did not use the TC PDF style sheets to generate the PDF of the proposal.

OASIS Distinguished Contributor
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)

On 9/1/2020 3:11 AM, Gershon Joseph wrote:

Hi Robert,

I have reviewed the PDF and I have no comments. Looks good to me.

You may wish to fix the PDF stylesheet to remove âOracle Cloud Infrastructureâ from the footers. It should probably say âOASIS Openâ or whatever weâre supposed to use nowadays.

Since Iâll be late to the TC meeting, Iâm sending my feedback by email.

Gershon

Gershon JosephÂ|ÂSenior Information Architect |ÂPrecision ContentÂ
Direct:Â+972 (54) 658-3887|ÂEmail:Âgershon@precisioncontent.comÂ| www.precisioncontent.com

emailSigLogo_png

Unlock the Knowledge in Your Enterpriseâ

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.ÂPlease notify us by return email if you have received this email in error.ÂÂ2020, Precision Content Authoring Solutions Inc, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada