Subject: Re: [dita] Consistency issue with linking attributes

FYI, I did the same search across the technical content specializations, and only found one element that has href but not the others -- the <svgref> element is missing the scope attribute. Oddly, <mathmlref> (added at the same time, with a lot of overlap) is not missing the attribute.

So, we should also update <svgref> in the technical content grammar files, and that should make every linking element consistent.

Thanks again -
Robert