Subject: Completing all DITA 2.0 proposals in 2020

I really, really want to have us accomplish this, if at all possible. We have the following proposals still in the process:

Issue
Description
Champion
Notes
15
Loosen attribute specialization rules Nitchie
Stage 3
16
New titlealt element for maps
Nitchie
Stage 3
33
Remove @copy-to
Kimber
Stage 2
345
New element for defining variable text
Eberlein
Stage 2:
On track for completion as early as 08 December. The stage 3 proposal has been drafted.

Proposal champions, please, please think about whether completion in 2020 is possible -- and what it would require. We'll have the following TC meetings between now and the end of 2020:

I am willing to collaborate (or take over championship) of a proposal, if that would help. Others, please think if you could help in such a way.

OASIS Distinguished Contributor
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)