Subject: RE: [dita] Shall we do a DITA 2.0 Webinar for vendors?

Yes, I think this is a great idea.

Deb Bissantz
Manager of Content Services
GlobalLink CCMS
A TransPerfect Company
t +1 717.793.3883
Skype â live:dbissant

-----Original Message-----
From: dita@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Kristen James Eberlein
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2021 7:40 AM
To: DITA TC <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [dita] Shall we do a DITA 2.0 Webinar for vendors?

I'm wondering if now might be a good time to do a Webinar about DITA 2.0 targeted at vendors. I think it would be good to get companies thinking early about modifications to their product that will need to be made to to support DITA 2.0.

If we explicitly set the audience as product owners, lead architects, etc., we'd get the right people on the call -- which hopefully would lead to good conversation, questions, and maybe some useful feedback for us about things we need to think about.

OASIS Distinguished Contributor
Principal consultant, Eberlein Consulting LLC https://link.edgepilot.com/s/3096ad6b/d2Qh6jziIEeicFk1mGNYiw?u=http://www.eberleinconsulting.com/
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)