Subject: Meeting for today cancelled :(

Our regrets are formally now up to seven people -- and I also suspect that Eric Sirois will not be able to attend, due to the conflict with today's IXIASOFT conference for their users.

  1. Zoe Lawson
  2. Nancy Harrison
  3. Eliot Kimber
  4. Scott Hudson
  5. Frank Wegmann
  6. Carlos Evia
  7. Robert Anderson (for first 30 minutes of the call)

That makes it impossible to get quorum.

OASIS Distinguished Contributor
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)