Subject: Re: DITA 2.0 webinar for vendors

Thanks for reminding me. It's been a crazy week ...

DITA 2.0: A backwards-incompatible release
A series of Webinars for vendors of DITA tools
Tuesdays, 15 June 2021 and 29 June 2021
11 AM - Noon EDT

Join members of the DITA Technical Committee on Tuesday, 15 June 2021 for a look at the contours of DITA 2.0. Because DITA 2.0 is backwards-incompatible, we want to engage vendors and developers of DITA solutions early on. By the day of the Webinar, the grammar files for the release (DTD and RNG) will be complete and locked down. (Editing the specification and going through the standards process is going to take longer, however.)

In this 60-minute session, we'll go over what the release contains, with a special focus on where there are changes that will have an effect on current tools (editors, CCMS, publishing, conversion, content delivery, etc.) Plan to send your product managers and lead architects! The session will be recorded. Then join us again on 29 June 2021 for a question and answer session.

Adding the TC to the e-mail. Folks, do you have any suggestions or corrections?

OASIS Distinguished Contributor
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)