Subject: Re: [dita] Stage 3 Proposal: Issue 33, Remove @copy-to

I figured out how to upload. Here is the HTML version of the proposal:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/download.php/68562/Issue33-DeprecateOrRemoveCopyTo.html

http://contrext.com

ïOn 5/3/21, 2:00 PM, "Eliot Kimber" <dita@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of ekimber@contrext.com> wrote:

    The stage 3 proposal for issue 33, Remove @copy-to, has been passed by all the reviewers.

    I couldn't figure out how to upload it to the new Oasis documents area so the PDF and HTML as well as the source DITA are attached. The PDF is not really useful (because of the table layout) but the HTML is good or the DITA source, of course. The DITA source is committed on the Stage 3 branch in the TC SVN repo.

    The biggest new thing since this was discussed at Stage 2 is additional rules for the application of DITAVAL ref resource prefix and suffix to @appid values. Basically, where dvrResourcePrefix/Suffix apply to the effective @copy-to value in DITA 1.x, they now apply to the effective @appid value.

    http://contrext.com