Subject: Vendors who should attend the Webinar / Vendors contacted at ConVEx

Here is a list of the companies and products that we brainstormed on 16 March. Are there other companies that we should target? I've annotated the list with whether the company was at ConVEX; I provided the Webinar link to all vendor channels. Some vendors responded; some vendors were completely inactive in their Slack channe. I'll also add a list of companies that I contacted at ConVEx who were not this original list:

CCMS

Editors

Content delivery

I am leaving conversion, PDF production, review, quality assurance, and translation off-the-list for now -- just did not have time to check for proper company and product names.

Present at ConVEx and contacted:

OASIS Distinguished Contributor
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)