Subject: XDITA grammar files compatible with DITA 2.0

Dear TC members,

The LwDITA subcommittee had a chat about the need for XDITA grammar files that are compatible with DITA 2.0.
The TC has promised to release 2.0 grammar files by the June webinar, and we wonder if the official XDITA DTDs should go out at the same time.
We do need help, however, with starting the grammar files. The current XDITA DTDs have reached a limit and cannot "hack" 2.0 features (e.g. the new multimedia elements and strong and em).
Can we add an agenda item to theÂnext TC call and ask for volunteer(s) to help the LwDITA SC and get the grammar files started?

Best,

CarlosÂ
--Â
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Professor and Associate Dean for Transdisciplinary Initiatives
Chief Technology Officer
College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0112
(540)231-2373 | cevia@vt.edu