Subject: Re: [dita] Work on DITA TC charter

Hi,

I think Frank's suggestion is a good one. As I'm currently on the east coast, for the next few weeks, I could meet at an earlier time than I usually can, if that helps. Maybe 10am ET / 9am CT / 8am MT ? I'm free at that time any weekday.

Nancy

Nancy Harrison
Infobridge SolutionsÂ
nharrison@infobridge-solutions.com