Subject: Reappointing the DITA TC Chair

Under the new OASIS rules, every TC must appoint or reappoint its chair every two years. Chet Ensign has asked us to move forward swiftly with this.

I am willing to remain as chair, but this also is the time for folks to suggest themselves or others as candidates. Please use the next seven days to do so, if you wish.

We will handle the election in a TC meeting

OASIS Distinguished Contributor
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)