Subject: Re: [dita] A Few Questions from PCAS Development Staff Relating to DITA 2.0

For 1: The short answer is: You would normally create one constraint or expansion module per element type, so in this example youâd have one for p and one for note. When two different constraints or expansions apply to the same element type then you must combine them into a single module. Note that what is added in 2.0 (in addition to expansion modules) is having per-element *attribute* specializations, meaning that attribute specializations are no longer required to be global. You can define a new attribute and then only allow it on selected element types.

For 2: What is meant by âautomated updatesâ? The management of DITA content over time is entirely outside the scope of the DITA standard.

For 3: We will be producing a white paper with @copy-to migration guidance, but the short answer, is <resourceid> with some new attributes in 2.0 to handle the copy-to use cases.

http://contrext.com