Subject: Re: [dita] FW: DITA 2.0 troubleshooting: diagnostics_general OR diagnostics_steps (not both)?

I found the Diagnostics proposal, which of course addresses the requirement I expressed below for a way to capture diagnostics processes separate from cause or remedy.

Looking at it now I would think allowing <-div> before the steps in diagnostics steps would be reasonable, or maybe something like <diagnostics-overview> (specialized from <div>) , with a documented intent that it is for things like flow charts and similar non-list representations of diagnostics processes.

http://contrext.com