Subject: Rescheduling the second DITA 2.0 Webinar

Do folks have thoughts as the best day to do this? I think sticking with the Tuesday, 11 AM - noon ET time slot is a good idea. Of course, Chris, Deb, and Robert need to be available.

Work involved:

  1. Confirming new day and time with OASIS staff
  2. Publicizing day and time to the following groups of people:
    1. Folks whot had registered for the 15 June Webinar
    2. Folks who registered for the 29 June Webinar
    3. Folks on Kris's e-mail list of companies which we were targeting who had not attended the 15 June 2021 Webinar
  3. Adding additional slides to the slide deck IF new questions emerge before the date of the Webinar

OASIS Distinguished Contributor
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)