Subject: Late Regrets and Vacation Notice

My company keeps me busy with meetings today, even unexpected ones. So Iâm sorry to say that I cannot take part in todayâs meeting.

Furthermore, Iâll be on vacation the next two weeks, so Iâll rejoin in the first week of August.

Thanks,

f.

Software AG â Sitz/Registered office: UhlandstraÃe 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany â Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Sanjay Brahmawar (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Dr. Elke Frank, Dr. Matthias Heiden, Dr. Stefan Sigg - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich - http://www.softwareag.com