Subject: Scheduling conflict

I worked hard to get invited to a weekly meeting with my development team at my new job.

It meets at the same time as the DITA TC. ð

I do not need to attend the dev meeting every week, but I definitely want to attend semi-regularly. It's one of those meetings that most of the time I don't need to be there...but I'll never know when I do.

I will attend the new meeting tomorrow. If it ends early I'll pop over to the TC.

Hope I can figure out this scheduling thing.

ZoÃ