Subject: Fwd: [chairs] OASIS election ballot Board of Directors

OASIS Distinguished Contributor
www.eberleinconsulting.com
+1 919 622-1501; kriseberlein (skype)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 17:15:47 -0400
From: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
To: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org

Greetings chairs,Â

I am writing to ask you to remind your TC members, when you have an opportunity, to make sure their Primary representatives have cast votes for the board of directors. While we know the outcome - 5 seats open and 5 candidates - our by-laws require a certain threshold count before the ballot succeeds. We still have a fair way to go on to reach that number. Sorry; now I sound like a public radio summer pledge drive.Â

Perhaps a better reason to vote is that these five people - who can demonstrably find many valuable things to do with their time - have volunteered to spend some of it working on your behalf to make OASIS a better home for your work. You can thank them - by casting your company's vote in their favor.ÂÂ

So, thanking you in advance and if anyone needs help locating their primary rep, I'm happy to help, as my contribution.Â

Best regards,Â

/chetÂ